February 5, 2014

School, SAT, and Stress

I've been so busy recently with much school-related studying, especially with my SAT coming up. Yes, it's my first time taking it, and no, I didn't take the PSAT--which makes me really nervous, obviously.I'd need a lot of prayer for that, especially since I also have music commitments.

I have my annual piano competition/test a week before my SAT testing date, and after that, a flute recital. Yes, those three events are causing me a lot of stress and worry. If I survive the next few months, it'll be a miracle in itself! However, I have to remember that "with God, nothing is impossible". Nonetheless, I shall do my best. But until then, I'd really appreciate your support and prayer. Thank you! <3

[See Post a Prayer Request, my other blog.]




Student in progress...


No comments:

Post a Comment