February 12, 2014

Homemade is Always the Best

I love homemade things, especially regarding food. You know what goes in it, and can rest assured that the calories combined are much lower than any restaurant can boast.

Just the other day I was helping my mom make more dumplings (for ourselves--what else?!). I was so proud of our speed, efficiency, and professional-like looks that I was crazy enough to take a picture of it... Don't laugh! *shifty stare*




Don't they look simply adorable and perfect? Ahem. *cough cough*

ANYWAYS! The important thing is, they tasted good. Correction, no, they tasted...heavenly. It's not like me to say that to dumplings, especially those of my creation, but hey, there's always a first, right?

What homemade things do you guys like best?



"You are what you feed yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment