March 8, 2014

YES!!

Pardon my excitement here, but I just had to post this while I'm high. (In glee, not caffeine or *horror* alcohol. You really think I would...?!)


First off, I want to say a great big "THANK YOU!" to all who prayed for me--I passed my piano audition/test/competition! My theory test score haven't come out yet, but it should be a lot better than last year's score.


Second, I again want to say a great big "THANK YOU!" too all who prayed for me--I finished my SAT! *whoop* Now, all the results are in God's hands. I've done my part. I'm finished here. The rest is God's responsibility. Seriously, I believe that. (*shifty eyes* Do you?)


Coming back to the subject at hand, I can finally relax now! No more worry or stress! And here I shall spill a dirty little secret with you, dear reader: I actually enjoyed myself at my SAT. Yes, you read that right! I had fun. You've got a problem with that?


Now, the only thing I have to decide now is whether I should take some AP courses/classes/tests...and the gigantic problem of choosing a college. (But then again, I also have the option of not going at all--or going when I'm older and sure what I want to learn/be).



Anyways, just a short lil blurb for y'all, so you guys know I'm still alive over here.



I'm happy and I (and you, duh) know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment